#DasukiGate: for the armed forces to fight the Boko Haram
Sect terrorising the Northern part of Nigeria,
a former governor, who was also accused alongside with some others has opened up
on the amount of money he received. He is known to be
The former governor of Anambra state, Jim
Nwobodo.

Due to the ongoing $2.1 billion set aside for the procurement of arms and ammunition

According to Premium Times, Jim Nwobodo, who was named by
the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Colonel.
Sabo Dasuki, as one of those that shared the money for the procurement of the weapons
funds, has denied media reports which says he collected
N500 million from Ahmed Mu'azu, the former national
chairman of the PDP.
in a telephone conversation,
on Wednesday, December, 16, showed that he
received the sum of N100 million from the PDP for the purpose of
“campaign logistics” and not from the former NSA.

“I have never met Sambo Dasuki. I know Yuguda as
former Minister, that is all. What happened was that
I was invited alongside 15 leaders of PDP in the
South East to the residence of Ahmed Muazu to
collect the money allocated to our zone by the PDP.

“Three party leaders were selected from each of the
five states of the South East. I was selected to lead
a committee of 15 to collect the N100million, which
was shared to each one of us for campaign logistics
in our respective states,” Nwobodo said.
Ex governor who currently is in New York, USA,
for medical attention, insisted that it was his party
and not the former party chairman, Mr. Muazu who
gave him the money.

“I was surprised to hear that a report quoted me as
saying I collected N500million from Muazu. This is
sheer lie as I have never previously spoken to any
journalist on this issue but today. So how come
somebody concocted a figure and attributed it to
me? It was PDP as party that shared the money for
campaign not for our individual use,” He
said.

Meanwhile, several leaders of the banished Peoples democratic Party were linked to the sharing of the $2.1
billion meant for the procurement of arms for the
country’s security. The money was allegedly
expend by the former National Security Adviser
(NSA), Sambo Dasuki and one former Minister of State
for Finance, Bashir Yuguda. Messrs. Dasuki and Yuguda are currently standing trial on charges
based on corruption.

Today.ng reported today that many paramount and prominent
Nigerians leaders are being accused for
cutting huge sum of money from the National Security Adviser (ONSA). it was stated
that one Ibrahim Idris Wambai, former accounts
officer II made it known that the office of ex-vice
president, Namadi Sambo, was on a monthly
stipend of N20million from the ONSA, under Dasuki's care.
Share To:

Afolabi Folorunsho

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours

What do you think?